- Everyday should be Valentine’s Day, L’Amourette
- Ode to Newfoundland
- All you need is love (and Chocolaterie Bernard Callebaut chocolate)
- What is your favourite “everyday” chocolate?
- Documentary – “Chocolate’s Child Slaves”
- Apple, meet Tree.
- I Run for Chocolate
- Chloe Chocolat – The Ultimate Chocolate Connoisseur
- J’aime le chocolat de la France
- Lazy, Hazy, Crazy Days of Summer
We Write About ...
- #DearEverybody Just because someone doesn’t speak the way you do, doesn’t mean they don’t have a lot to say. deareverybody.ca 1 month ago
- RT @HiSandraHawken: Going to #TFC game tonight - #FHRITP Not Simply a Vulgar Prank, It's Sexual Harrassment" ow.ly/MUxep @Toront… 2 years ago
- RT @Interval_House: #BellLetsTalk about the mental health issues facing children who witness their mother being abused 2 years ago
- RT @HiSandraHawken: Hey friends! Please note that I changed my twitter handle to @HiSandraHawken instead of @HiSandraDiaz :) 2 years ago
- "The first problem for all of us, men and women, is not to learn, but to unlearn." ~Gloria Steinem 2 years ago
Hands Off The Chocolate!
Tag Archives: chocolate blogger
As a proud Canadian, I have travelled to every one of our distinctly different provinces (our territories are still on my bucket list but I’ll get there some day!) One of my very, very, VERY favourite corners of Canada is … Continue reading
Alyssa and I have the great pleasure of tasting many incredible chocolate creations from all over that are sent to us by gifted chocolatiers. We love nothing more than to savour every morsel and write about our favourite new finds. … Continue reading
My 9-year-old is a mini-me version of his father. He looks nothing like me. Nothing. In fact, I have been asked more than once if I am his babysitter. Nice. But this week he provided evidence, superior to any DNA … Continue reading
Blog Chocolate has an uber exciting announcement … we're growing! This site is no longer a labour of love from one lonely chocolate enthusiast. We now have twice the chocolate-loving power as Blog Chocolate welcomes the fabulous Alyssa to the … Continue reading
So I am bidding you a fond farewell as I pack up the family for 2 glorious weeks in Mexico. Mojitos and sunshine here we come! I should admit that when I travel, I am a bit of an over-planner. … Continue reading
So you may have noticed that I have a sweet tooth. Shocking, I know. I fully acknowledge that I have no self control when it comes to chocolate. Everyone has a price and chocolate just happens to be mine. That … Continue reading