- Everyday should be Valentine’s Day, L’Amourette
- Ode to Newfoundland
- All you need is love (and Chocolaterie Bernard Callebaut chocolate)
- What is your favourite “everyday” chocolate?
- Documentary – “Chocolate’s Child Slaves”
- Apple, meet Tree.
- I Run for Chocolate
- Chloe Chocolat – The Ultimate Chocolate Connoisseur
- J’aime le chocolat de la France
- Lazy, Hazy, Crazy Days of Summer
We Write About ...
- #DearEverybody Just because someone doesn’t speak the way you do, doesn’t mean they don’t have a lot to say. deareverybody.ca 3 months ago
- RT @HiSandraHawken: Going to #TFC game tonight - #FHRITP Not Simply a Vulgar Prank, It's Sexual Harrassment" ow.ly/MUxep @Toront… 2 years ago
- RT @Interval_House: #BellLetsTalk about the mental health issues facing children who witness their mother being abused 2 years ago
- RT @HiSandraHawken: Hey friends! Please note that I changed my twitter handle to @HiSandraHawken instead of @HiSandraDiaz :) 2 years ago
- "The first problem for all of us, men and women, is not to learn, but to unlearn." ~Gloria Steinem 3 years ago
Hands Off The Chocolate!
Tag Archives: chocolate
Alyssa and I have the great pleasure of tasting many incredible chocolate creations from all over that are sent to us by gifted chocolatiers. We love nothing more than to savour every morsel and write about our favourite new finds. … Continue reading
I am a runner. It’s a part of me that can’t be denied. I want to run. I need to run. There are many reasons that get me out the door. Exercise is a healthy and very necessary part of … Continue reading
Well, hello there! So sorry that we’ve been incommunicado of late. The lovely Sandra has been vacationing in France, and you bet your “derrière” that she’s been eating chocolate (posts to follow!). As for me, I’ve been rehearsing a play … Continue reading
My 9-year-old is a mini-me version of his father. He looks nothing like me. Nothing. In fact, I have been asked more than once if I am his babysitter. Nice. But this week he provided evidence, superior to any DNA … Continue reading
Cookbook author and chocolate guru, Cece Neef Brune, sent Alyssa and I each a chocolate cook book to review a few weeks ago. Alyssa went to rehab (and was released on good behaviour). I, on the other hand, received 20-years-to-life for … Continue reading
Ages ago, Bianca from ChocCreate contacted me with an offer to customize my own chocolate bar. My first reaction was that ChocCreate was another one of those clever chocolatiers who mold chocolate into fanciful shapes and market to brides-to-be and … Continue reading