- Everyday should be Valentine’s Day, L’Amourette
- Ode to Newfoundland
- All you need is love (and Chocolaterie Bernard Callebaut chocolate)
- What is your favourite “everyday” chocolate?
- Documentary – “Chocolate’s Child Slaves”
- Apple, meet Tree.
- I Run for Chocolate
- Chloe Chocolat – The Ultimate Chocolate Connoisseur
- J’aime le chocolat de la France
- Lazy, Hazy, Crazy Days of Summer
We Write About ...
- RT @HiSandraHawken: Going to #TFC game tonight - #FHRITP Not Simply a Vulgar Prank, It's Sexual Harrassment" ow.ly/MUxep @Toront… 2 years ago
- RT @Interval_House: #BellLetsTalk about the mental health issues facing children who witness their mother being abused 2 years ago
- RT @HiSandraHawken: Hey friends! Please note that I changed my twitter handle to @HiSandraHawken instead of @HiSandraDiaz :) 2 years ago
- "The first problem for all of us, men and women, is not to learn, but to unlearn." ~Gloria Steinem 2 years ago
- RT @Interval_House: Can we ever stop violence against women if we love celebrity abusers? ow.ly/ERdu1 #vaw #16days 2 years ago
Hands Off The Chocolate!
Tag Archives: canadian chocolate
As a proud Canadian, I have travelled to every one of our distinctly different provinces (our territories are still on my bucket list but I’ll get there some day!) One of my very, very, VERY favourite corners of Canada is … Continue reading
We have discovered exquisite chocolate from every corner of the globe. But Alyssa and I resolve to share more of the very best chocolate that our own Canada has to offer. It must be revealed that we Canucks have chocolatiers that … Continue reading
I am a runner. It’s a part of me that can’t be denied. I want to run. I need to run. There are many reasons that get me out the door. Exercise is a healthy and very necessary part of … Continue reading