- Everyday should be Valentine’s Day, L’Amourette
- Ode to Newfoundland
- All you need is love (and Chocolaterie Bernard Callebaut chocolate)
- What is your favourite “everyday” chocolate?
- Documentary – “Chocolate’s Child Slaves”
- Apple, meet Tree.
- I Run for Chocolate
- Chloe Chocolat – The Ultimate Chocolate Connoisseur
- J’aime le chocolat de la France
- Lazy, Hazy, Crazy Days of Summer
We Write About ...
- #DearEverybody Just because someone doesn’t speak the way you do, doesn’t mean they don’t have a lot to say. deareverybody.ca 1 month ago
- RT @HiSandraHawken: Going to #TFC game tonight - #FHRITP Not Simply a Vulgar Prank, It's Sexual Harrassment" ow.ly/MUxep @Toront… 2 years ago
- RT @Interval_House: #BellLetsTalk about the mental health issues facing children who witness their mother being abused 2 years ago
- RT @HiSandraHawken: Hey friends! Please note that I changed my twitter handle to @HiSandraHawken instead of @HiSandraDiaz :) 2 years ago
- "The first problem for all of us, men and women, is not to learn, but to unlearn." ~Gloria Steinem 2 years ago
Hands Off The Chocolate!
Category Archives: Travel
I am a runner. It’s a part of me that can’t be denied. I want to run. I need to run. There are many reasons that get me out the door. Exercise is a healthy and very necessary part of … Continue reading
I love chocolate. Alyssa loves chocolate. If you are a visitor of this blog, chances are you love chocolate too. But I promise you that there is no one on the planet who loves chocolate more than Chloe of Chloe … Continue reading
Although chocolate may have been conceived in Mexico, it was indisputably perfected in Europe. The most euphoric chocolate experiences I’ve ever had were in France, Belgium or Switzerland. Recently, I was lucky enough to enjoy two glorious weeks touring throughout … Continue reading
My son and I have the most splendid tradition. Every year we go on a mother-son trip. We’ve gone by train to Canada’s east coast, saw our nation’s capital, ventured to Vancouver and Victoria BC, lived it up in NYC … Continue reading
I’m sure it doesn’t come as much of a surprise, but I am a big fan of dessert. HUGE. I always save room for it. I plan my dinners around it. I’m disappointed if we don’t have it. As a … Continue reading
My darling husband travels extensively for work. It’s a challenge sometimes, but absence makes the heart grow fonder and all that jazz. He recently spent a week in one of my favourite US cities – San Francisco. We’ve been married … Continue reading