- Everyday should be Valentine’s Day, L’Amourette
- Ode to Newfoundland
- All you need is love (and Chocolaterie Bernard Callebaut chocolate)
- What is your favourite “everyday” chocolate?
- Documentary – “Chocolate’s Child Slaves”
- Apple, meet Tree.
- I Run for Chocolate
- Chloe Chocolat – The Ultimate Chocolate Connoisseur
- J’aime le chocolat de la France
- Lazy, Hazy, Crazy Days of Summer
We Write About ...
- #DearEverybody Just because someone doesn’t speak the way you do, doesn’t mean they don’t have a lot to say. deareverybody.ca 3 months ago
- RT @HiSandraHawken: Going to #TFC game tonight - #FHRITP Not Simply a Vulgar Prank, It's Sexual Harrassment" ow.ly/MUxep @Toront… 2 years ago
- RT @Interval_House: #BellLetsTalk about the mental health issues facing children who witness their mother being abused 2 years ago
- RT @HiSandraHawken: Hey friends! Please note that I changed my twitter handle to @HiSandraHawken instead of @HiSandraDiaz :) 2 years ago
- "The first problem for all of us, men and women, is not to learn, but to unlearn." ~Gloria Steinem 3 years ago
Hands Off The Chocolate!
Category Archives: Life Is Like A Box Of Chocolates
Well howdy there stranger! It’s been a while. I could go into a whole long explanation of why we’ve been AWOL for the last little while, but why? We’re back, and ready to greet the new year in chocolatey style! … Continue reading
My son and I have the most splendid tradition. Every year we go on a mother-son trip. We’ve gone by train to Canada’s east coast, saw our nation’s capital, ventured to Vancouver and Victoria BC, lived it up in NYC … Continue reading
My 9-year-old is a mini-me version of his father. He looks nothing like me. Nothing. In fact, I have been asked more than once if I am his babysitter. Nice. But this week he provided evidence, superior to any DNA … Continue reading
“There’s nothing better than a good friend, except a good friend with chocolate.” I first saw Kim when I was 14-years-old and I was instantly jealous. I coveted her hair, admired her confidence and wished I had the nerve to tell her so. … Continue reading
Alyssa’s husband rocks Valentine’s Day. (Seriously – that green M&M story is one of the cutest things I’ve heard in a long time). My husband does not rock Valentine’s day (but that’s my own fault). Today is a romantic, fantastic, … Continue reading
Wishing you a chocolate-filled 2011!