- Everyday should be Valentine’s Day, L’Amourette
- Ode to Newfoundland
- All you need is love (and Chocolaterie Bernard Callebaut chocolate)
- What is your favourite “everyday” chocolate?
- Documentary – “Chocolate’s Child Slaves”
- Apple, meet Tree.
- I Run for Chocolate
- Chloe Chocolat – The Ultimate Chocolate Connoisseur
- J’aime le chocolat de la France
- Lazy, Hazy, Crazy Days of Summer
We Write About ...
- #DearEverybody Just because someone doesn’t speak the way you do, doesn’t mean they don’t have a lot to say. deareverybody.ca 1 month ago
- RT @HiSandraHawken: Going to #TFC game tonight - #FHRITP Not Simply a Vulgar Prank, It's Sexual Harrassment" ow.ly/MUxep @Toront… 2 years ago
- RT @Interval_House: #BellLetsTalk about the mental health issues facing children who witness their mother being abused 2 years ago
- RT @HiSandraHawken: Hey friends! Please note that I changed my twitter handle to @HiSandraHawken instead of @HiSandraDiaz :) 2 years ago
- "The first problem for all of us, men and women, is not to learn, but to unlearn." ~Gloria Steinem 2 years ago
Hands Off The Chocolate!
Category Archives: Favourites
We have discovered exquisite chocolate from every corner of the globe. But Alyssa and I resolve to share more of the very best chocolate that our own Canada has to offer. It must be revealed that we Canucks have chocolatiers that … Continue reading
Alyssa and I have the great pleasure of tasting many incredible chocolate creations from all over that are sent to us by gifted chocolatiers. We love nothing more than to savour every morsel and write about our favourite new finds. … Continue reading
I am a runner. It’s a part of me that can’t be denied. I want to run. I need to run. There are many reasons that get me out the door. Exercise is a healthy and very necessary part of … Continue reading
I love chocolate. Alyssa loves chocolate. If you are a visitor of this blog, chances are you love chocolate too. But I promise you that there is no one on the planet who loves chocolate more than Chloe of Chloe … Continue reading
My mom and I have an ongoing dispute discussion regarding chocolate. She claims that if she has one really good square of chocolate, she is satisfied and doesn’t need or want to eat any more. I argue that if the … Continue reading
I’m sure it doesn’t come as much of a surprise, but I am a big fan of dessert. HUGE. I always save room for it. I plan my dinners around it. I’m disappointed if we don’t have it. As a … Continue reading
Confession: I can be a chocolate snob. I have been known embrace chocolate donuts and occasionally cheer for mass-produced chocolates like Ghiradelli. But if given the choice I always prefer hand-made, artisan chocolates. There is something about carefully crafted, high-end, gourmet … Continue reading