- Everyday should be Valentine’s Day, L’Amourette
- Ode to Newfoundland
- All you need is love (and Chocolaterie Bernard Callebaut chocolate)
- What is your favourite “everyday” chocolate?
- Documentary – “Chocolate’s Child Slaves”
- Apple, meet Tree.
- I Run for Chocolate
- Chloe Chocolat – The Ultimate Chocolate Connoisseur
- J’aime le chocolat de la France
- Lazy, Hazy, Crazy Days of Summer
We Write About ...
- RT @HiSandraHawken: Going to #TFC game tonight - #FHRITP Not Simply a Vulgar Prank, It's Sexual Harrassment" ow.ly/MUxep @Toront… 2 years ago
- RT @Interval_House: #BellLetsTalk about the mental health issues facing children who witness their mother being abused 2 years ago
- RT @HiSandraHawken: Hey friends! Please note that I changed my twitter handle to @HiSandraHawken instead of @HiSandraDiaz :) 2 years ago
- "The first problem for all of us, men and women, is not to learn, but to unlearn." ~Gloria Steinem 2 years ago
- RT @Interval_House: Can we ever stop violence against women if we love celebrity abusers? ow.ly/ERdu1 #vaw #16days 2 years ago
Hands Off The Chocolate!
Category Archives: Drinking Chocolate
My son and I have the most splendid tradition. Every year we go on a mother-son trip. We’ve gone by train to Canada’s east coast, saw our nation’s capital, ventured to Vancouver and Victoria BC, lived it up in NYC … Continue reading
It probably doesn’t come as much of a shock that a person who is addicted to chocolate also has the companion addiction: coffee. The good news is that they’re both addictions that are completely legal. (Ahem. I’m looking at you, … Continue reading
The two Blog Chocolate babes co-editors will be taking turns reviewing our favourite chocolatey creations and philosophizing about how to change the world one chocolate bar at a time. But once in a while, it completely unfair to have just … Continue reading
When I hear "European Designer" I think handbags, shoes, fragrance … I wouldn't immediately leap to hot chocolate. But my new friends at Intemperantia from California are specialists in European Designer Chocolates and they sent me some of their amazing hot … Continue reading
Despite being a Canadian, I loathe winter. Hate everything about it. The cold, the snow, the freezing rain, the nerve-wracking driving, the practical boots, the layers, the slush … I could go on and on. Not being a lover of … Continue reading
I am terrific at going on vacation. Really. It's a skill that has taken years to master. But returning from vacation? Well, that I am not so good at. So before the post-holiday blues take hold with too menacing a … Continue reading