- Everyday should be Valentine’s Day, L’Amourette
- Ode to Newfoundland
- All you need is love (and Chocolaterie Bernard Callebaut chocolate)
- What is your favourite “everyday” chocolate?
- Documentary – “Chocolate’s Child Slaves”
- Apple, meet Tree.
- I Run for Chocolate
- Chloe Chocolat – The Ultimate Chocolate Connoisseur
- J’aime le chocolat de la France
- Lazy, Hazy, Crazy Days of Summer
We Write About ...
- #DearEverybody Just because someone doesn’t speak the way you do, doesn’t mean they don’t have a lot to say. deareverybody.ca 3 months ago
- RT @HiSandraHawken: Going to #TFC game tonight - #FHRITP Not Simply a Vulgar Prank, It's Sexual Harrassment" ow.ly/MUxep @Toront… 2 years ago
- RT @Interval_House: #BellLetsTalk about the mental health issues facing children who witness their mother being abused 2 years ago
- RT @HiSandraHawken: Hey friends! Please note that I changed my twitter handle to @HiSandraHawken instead of @HiSandraDiaz :) 2 years ago
- "The first problem for all of us, men and women, is not to learn, but to unlearn." ~Gloria Steinem 3 years ago
Hands Off The Chocolate!
Category Archives: Chocolicious Reviews
In year’s past, we’ve firmly established that Alyssa’s husband is Valentine’s Day savvy. And mine, well, is not. But whether I receive chocolate from my betrothed on V-Day, or I buy it for myself, there is nothing worse than spending … Continue reading
As a proud Canadian, I have travelled to every one of our distinctly different provinces (our territories are still on my bucket list but I’ll get there some day!) One of my very, very, VERY favourite corners of Canada is … Continue reading
We have discovered exquisite chocolate from every corner of the globe. But Alyssa and I resolve to share more of the very best chocolate that our own Canada has to offer. It must be revealed that we Canucks have chocolatiers that … Continue reading
Well, hello there! So sorry that we’ve been incommunicado of late. The lovely Sandra has been vacationing in France, and you bet your “derrière” that she’s been eating chocolate (posts to follow!). As for me, I’ve been rehearsing a play … Continue reading
(edited to announce winner below) I’m a simple girl. (Okay, okay. I’m a simple girl with a *small* flair for the dramatic. Ahem.) You will usually find me playing Country Mouse to Sandra’s City Mouse. For the most part, you … Continue reading
(edited to announce winner below) No, we haven’t joined a chocolate nudist colony (as interesting as that sounds). Instead, we are going tropical with coconutty chocolate! Our friends at TWIX have developed a new coconut version of their famous caramel … Continue reading