- Everyday should be Valentine’s Day, L’Amourette
- Ode to Newfoundland
- All you need is love (and Chocolaterie Bernard Callebaut chocolate)
- What is your favourite “everyday” chocolate?
- Documentary – “Chocolate’s Child Slaves”
- Apple, meet Tree.
- I Run for Chocolate
- Chloe Chocolat – The Ultimate Chocolate Connoisseur
- J’aime le chocolat de la France
- Lazy, Hazy, Crazy Days of Summer
We Write About ...
- #DearEverybody Just because someone doesn’t speak the way you do, doesn’t mean they don’t have a lot to say. deareverybody.ca 1 month ago
- RT @HiSandraHawken: Going to #TFC game tonight - #FHRITP Not Simply a Vulgar Prank, It's Sexual Harrassment" ow.ly/MUxep @Toront… 2 years ago
- RT @Interval_House: #BellLetsTalk about the mental health issues facing children who witness their mother being abused 2 years ago
- RT @HiSandraHawken: Hey friends! Please note that I changed my twitter handle to @HiSandraHawken instead of @HiSandraDiaz :) 2 years ago
- "The first problem for all of us, men and women, is not to learn, but to unlearn." ~Gloria Steinem 2 years ago
Hands Off The Chocolate!
Category Archives: Chocolate Activism
As chocolate ambassadors and enthusiasts, we love to share with you all of the extraordinary things we love about chocolate. But we also know that we have a responsibility shine a light on some of the less “fun” sides of chocolate. … Continue reading
Alyssa’s husband rocks Valentine’s Day. (Seriously – that green M&M story is one of the cutest things I’ve heard in a long time). My husband does not rock Valentine’s day (but that’s my own fault). Today is a romantic, fantastic, … Continue reading
I am a vegetarian. A committed vegetarian. I have often thought of going "all the way" and embracing vegan-ism. One of the only things that has held me back is that I hadn't ever found a vegan chocolate that I … Continue reading