- Everyday should be Valentine’s Day, L’Amourette
- Ode to Newfoundland
- All you need is love (and Chocolaterie Bernard Callebaut chocolate)
- What is your favourite “everyday” chocolate?
- Documentary – “Chocolate’s Child Slaves”
- Apple, meet Tree.
- I Run for Chocolate
- Chloe Chocolat – The Ultimate Chocolate Connoisseur
- J’aime le chocolat de la France
- Lazy, Hazy, Crazy Days of Summer
We Write About ...
- RT @HiSandraHawken: Going to #TFC game tonight - #FHRITP Not Simply a Vulgar Prank, It's Sexual Harrassment" ow.ly/MUxep @Toront… 2 years ago
- RT @Interval_House: #BellLetsTalk about the mental health issues facing children who witness their mother being abused 2 years ago
- RT @HiSandraHawken: Hey friends! Please note that I changed my twitter handle to @HiSandraHawken instead of @HiSandraDiaz :) 2 years ago
- "The first problem for all of us, men and women, is not to learn, but to unlearn." ~Gloria Steinem 2 years ago
- RT @Interval_House: Can we ever stop violence against women if we love celebrity abusers? ow.ly/ERdu1 #vaw #16days 2 years ago
Hands Off The Chocolate!
Category Archives: Chocoholics Unite
Well howdy there stranger! It’s been a while. I could go into a whole long explanation of why we’ve been AWOL for the last little while, but why? We’re back, and ready to greet the new year in chocolatey style! … Continue reading
I am a runner. It’s a part of me that can’t be denied. I want to run. I need to run. There are many reasons that get me out the door. Exercise is a healthy and very necessary part of … Continue reading
I’ve never been a cooker-type person. In fact, I’ve often joked that I would love to put out a cookbook made up of all the recipes that I’ve clipped from newspapers or magazines (or simply salivated over) but have never … Continue reading
I am a vegetarian. A committed vegetarian. I have often thought of going "all the way" and embracing vegan-ism. One of the only things that has held me back is that I hadn't ever found a vegan chocolate that I … Continue reading
Since I was knee-high to a grasshopper (I've always wanted to say though I don't know why. Do grasshoppers even have knees? And are there some freakishly large grasshoppers in the jungle that would make this size reference even remotely … Continue reading
Chocoholism is defined as: “an eating disorder in which someone suffers from an addiction to chocolate. Chocolate contains theobromines and it may be possible for the human brain to become accustomed to chocolate at regular intervals. Etymologically, “chocoholic” derives directly … Continue reading