- Everyday should be Valentine’s Day, L’Amourette
- Ode to Newfoundland
- All you need is love (and Chocolaterie Bernard Callebaut chocolate)
- What is your favourite “everyday” chocolate?
- Documentary – “Chocolate’s Child Slaves”
- Apple, meet Tree.
- I Run for Chocolate
- Chloe Chocolat – The Ultimate Chocolate Connoisseur
- J’aime le chocolat de la France
- Lazy, Hazy, Crazy Days of Summer
We Write About ...
- RT @HiSandraHawken: Going to #TFC game tonight - #FHRITP Not Simply a Vulgar Prank, It's Sexual Harrassment" ow.ly/MUxep @Toront… 2 years ago
- RT @Interval_House: #BellLetsTalk about the mental health issues facing children who witness their mother being abused 2 years ago
- RT @HiSandraHawken: Hey friends! Please note that I changed my twitter handle to @HiSandraHawken instead of @HiSandraDiaz :) 2 years ago
- "The first problem for all of us, men and women, is not to learn, but to unlearn." ~Gloria Steinem 2 years ago
- RT @Interval_House: Can we ever stop violence against women if we love celebrity abusers? ow.ly/ERdu1 #vaw #16days 2 years ago
Hands Off The Chocolate!
Author Archives: Sandra and Alyssa
In year’s past, we’ve firmly established that Alyssa’s husband is Valentine’s Day savvy. And mine, well, is not. But whether I receive chocolate from my betrothed on V-Day, or I buy it for myself, there is nothing worse than spending … Continue reading
As a proud Canadian, I have travelled to every one of our distinctly different provinces (our territories are still on my bucket list but I’ll get there some day!) One of my very, very, VERY favourite corners of Canada is … Continue reading
We have discovered exquisite chocolate from every corner of the globe. But Alyssa and I resolve to share more of the very best chocolate that our own Canada has to offer. It must be revealed that we Canucks have chocolatiers that … Continue reading
Alyssa and I have the great pleasure of tasting many incredible chocolate creations from all over that are sent to us by gifted chocolatiers. We love nothing more than to savour every morsel and write about our favourite new finds. … Continue reading
As chocolate ambassadors and enthusiasts, we love to share with you all of the extraordinary things we love about chocolate. But we also know that we have a responsibility shine a light on some of the less “fun” sides of chocolate. … Continue reading
Well howdy there stranger! It’s been a while. I could go into a whole long explanation of why we’ve been AWOL for the last little while, but why? We’re back, and ready to greet the new year in chocolatey style! … Continue reading